The use of video for marketing took off. Small businesses and large companies are integration this marketing tool into their promotional mixture.
In parallel with companies, individuals use the video tool to help you sell and offer other products and services. So, no matter what field of play, videos can make a difference. You can also use social media marketing with the help of experts from companies like video testimonial service.
Image Source: Google
The video is a major marketing actor and a very powerful promotional way. It easily offers the opportunity to quickly connect to a global audience.
And, marketers say it can improve your conversion rates in e-mails by nearly 50%. It's powerful marketing.
Here are the other 2012 video statistics in the process of:
• 80% of executives watch more videos than they were a year ago
• Mobile viewers monitor the video about 3 times longer than those using a desktop computer
• It is expected that in 2013, more than 90% of Internet traffic will be animated by a video.
• Video-based promotion increases business sales by 20% to 40%
• The conversion is 85% more likely with product videos
There is no doubt that video marketing is powerful and strengthening with every passing day.
The potential for use of video for marketing is amazing.
And, the way it can engage your audience and potential customers and your customers are broad.
You can have a quick video on your small business, the services you offer, or maybe make a demonstration of a product you have to sell.
You can offer a review of your book or testimonials from satisfied customers. You can even offer free video instruction as a way to increase your list of subscribers.