Greenlee is a leading distributor and supplier of top-quality tool, die, safety and workstation products to industrial users such as machine shops, fabrication shops, precision metal fabricators and metal stamping presses. Greenlee Tool Workholding products include clamps, chucks, collets and vices and they also provide our patented Greenlee Fat-Max cutting tools.
Greenlee is one of the oldest and most well-known names in power tools and is widely recognized by professionals. Translight is a trusted online retailer, supplying customers with high-quality tools at an affordable price. They specialize in corded, cordless, and battery-operated power tools for industrial, construction, and home use.
Greenlee is a family-owned and operated business that strives to bring you the highest quality products at highly competitive prices. They wanted to provide homeowners, remodelers and builders with an affordable resource for top brand-name tools and raw materials for manufacturing. They keep our overhead low to pass along these savings to you by selling tools direct from the manufacturer.
Greenlee offers a great range of products for your electrical needs including cutters and punching tools, cable tools, hand tools, benders and more. If you require any help choosing the right product then they would be happy to assist you in any way possible. They guarantee fast delivery combined with excellent service.
Greenlee has since then become a household name and is now considered one of the market leaders in its product category. Today it is considered one of the most innovative tool manufacturing companies.
There are only a few names in the world of construction tools that are recognized as leaders. Greenlee is one of those names. With more than a century's worth of experience, they have built their reputation on the quality and durability of their products.
4 Reasons To Choose Greenlee For Your Product Distribution and Supply Needs
Greenlee is a trusted supplier of high-quality tools, supplies and equipment to the utility and construction industry. They have been in business since 1887, providing customers with top-of-the-line products at an affordable price. They are a family-owned and operated business that is built on a tradition of excellence, integrity and customer service.
Here are four reasons you should choose Greenlee for your product distribution and supply needs:
1. Expertise: For over 125 years they have been providing our customers with quality products and services that help them get the job done right the first time. Our sales representatives are trained to know all about our products so they can answer any questions you have about them.
2. Service & Support: When they say they stand behind our products, they mean it! If there is ever an issue with one of our products or if you need assistance in selecting the right supplies for your project, they are here to help! Our expert customer support team will work with you every step of the way – from order placement all the way through delivery!
3. Competitive Pricing & Discounts- They offer competitive pricing on all our products because They want to make sure that everyone can afford our high-quality items. In addition, They offer discounts from time to time on select items so you can save even more money on your purchase! Check back often for new deals on popular items or sign up for email notifications from us directly so They can let you know when one arrives in stock!
4. Quality Products- Greenlee has an extensive range of products available to meet the needs of contractors, do-it-yourselfers and homeowners alike. They sell everything from hand tools like screwdrivers, hammers and pliers to heavy-duty power tools such as grinders and saws. They also carry a variety of accessories including safety gear, storage cases and more. All our products are designed to last. Our goal is to help you find the right tool for the job at any given time so you can get back to work quickly and efficiently!
5. Ease of Use – They have designed all of our products with ease of use in mind so that they can be used effectively by anyone who comes into contact with them. Whether you need gloves or goggles or other protective equipment for your employees, they have what you need at competitive prices.